About once every year, I get this really great idea of how to make a little extra spending money...Ebay!! It all sounds so enticing. Take a picture, write a few words and BAM! free money. The reality is that once I decide to list something, it takes weeks or months for me to actually find time to do it. Well, I found a little time and listed one item. The plan is to list a ton of stuff, but I will start with this.
I listed the kids Bumbo seat. Neither kid loved it when they were a baby. Neither kid really loved anything when they were a baby, so shocker. They did use it, when I was out of options and tired of holding them, but it was still in great condition. I did a free listing that took about 30 minutes to make and tonight was the last night of the 7 day auction. This Bumbo and tray typically sell for $45 new and mine sold for....wait for it... $35.50!! Whoo hoo! Gotta go...a "now free" pedi is calling my name. Ciao!
Thursday, July 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment