Thursday, October 1, 2009

There Comes A Time

There comes a time in everyone's life where they can no longer claim they have no idea how to do things.  For some, it is really early in their lives.  For me it was age 29.  Here is my story...

From birth to age 22, I lived at home and enjoyed the good life.  Mom cooked, cleaned, did laundry and just about anything else you could want to have done for you.  Yeah - I lived at home almost all of the way through college. Sue me!  I totally was not ready for the real world yet, apparently.  A week after I graduated from college, I married my boyfriend of 4 years.  I lucked out big time here because not only was he a great guy, but he "cooked, cleaned, did laundry and just about anything else you could want to have done for you."  SCORE!!

Things were going along quite smoothly until 2007 when Sweet Pete was born.  Our lives got a little more busy (especially since she was not exactly an "easy" baby) and I had to step up a little.  Just a little though.  However 20 months later my comfy, pampered life was rocked!  Sully was born on May 4th, 2009.  That was the end of the Ellen Era and the beginning of the road to becoming a domestic mom.

Well kinda...

No comments:

Post a Comment