Thursday, February 18, 2010

Emerald City Here I Come

No, I am not going to the fictitious place featured in the Wizard of Oz.  It appears that Emerald City is the nickname for Seattle as well.  Yea Seattle!! 


I have never been to the Northwest and even though it is for work, I am excited to go and experience whatever they have to offer.  Hopefully I will get to chow on some delicious fresh seafood.  That is always fun.  Also, I am pretty sure that they have great coffee, so I will for sure check that out as well.  


Turns out that this conference I am going to is not exactly a "fun" one that everyone is lining up to go to.  It involves table meetings from 8-5 for 3 days straight, consisting of 15 minute conversations with vendors before moving on to another one.  While that doesn't really sound awesome to me, I am always looking for ways to open up a bit more and get out of my comfort zone.


So if you know of any places that I must hit up while there, please let me know.  Keep this in mind:  I love to eat and shop.  I also like points of interest, but really who am I trying to kid?  Where should I eat!!

No comments:

Post a Comment